Dan Inosanto -The Man

Dan Inosanto
Known to many as one if the greatest martial arts teachers of all time. He was one of Bruce Lee’s original students back in the sixties. He has black belts in dozens if martial arts and is a lifelong learner.  My don James has been training in phillippine martial arts for a few years now and has gotten very skilled.  I have slways been extremely close to him his entire life but this gives us some extra bonding.

While visiting him in California I had the pleasure of traing with his teacher Marie Claire who is a gifted and knowledgable teacher. She is impressive.  We also trained at the legendary Inosanto Academy with the legend himself.  We were in the pres ence of a master tescher. Not only his skills were evident but his knowledge and how he verbalized it was impressive.  I was very excited to take the class and especially to share it with my son.  It helps me realize I have to work harder to be as good a teacher as Guru Dan Inosanto.

Can’t wait until next time!

MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Scott- United Karate Studio- Cookeville, TN

Grandmaster Nick Cerio

Special "K"