School Visits


Over the years I have visited many schools and watched classes as well as trained with many great instructors. Recently I was in Los Angeles and I traveled to the Inosanto academy in Marina Del Rey. Inosanto was the protege of Bruce Lee back in the 60's and 70's. He has become one of the foremost authority's on Bruce Lee's system of Jeet Kune Do.

Many guest instructors that have visited our school have often commented how nice our facility is and we have tried our best to have a professional training facility. After visiting the Inosanto Academy I was able to compare our school, children's classes and adult classes and feel that we have achieved a top place in the martial arts world. Honestly, I felt I was going to view some magical experience, super training facility and world class students. I think that our school would rate high in comparison in all these areas. I can see that every facility needs to be clean and bright, but the instructors need to be skilled in not only martial arts but in motivating their students to do their best.

What is the biggest room in the world?
The room for improvement!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Scott- United Karate Studio- Cookeville, TN

Grandmaster Nick Cerio

Special "K"