Wow
What a Black Belt class last night.
It was our monthly street clothes class, where we put everything into a street combat situation. It was grueling. At the end of training and all the fights, I was tired. At age 52 I guess it may be a little tougher to hang with the twenty year olds.I will just have to train harder to overcome the aches, pains, bumps and bruises.
Only one other point. I love it. I never feel more alive until after the hard and serious training with a group of people that has such a high respect for each other.A little fun tomorrow night. I will bring the advanced class to the lake for some beach training!
All the best!
Mr B
Mike Bogdanski's Martial Arts
http://www.martialart-skills.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Scott- United Karate Studio- Cookeville, TN

Grandmaster Nick Cerio

Special "K"